In this new version of the awoken icon comes with a few changes of which are fully supports Unity and Gnome-Shell Ubuntu, the Complete revision of toolbar icons for gedit, New LibreOffice Icons and Improved customization script.
In the latest release awoken Icon provides a choice of three different iconset include: Awoken, AwOkenDark, and AwOkenWhite
How to Install Icon Theme AwOken Icon Set 2.3 on ubuntu 11.10
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alecive/antigone sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install awoken-icon-theme
How to Install AwOken Icon Set 2.3 Manualy:
- Download the tarbal archive file from devianArt page Click here
- Extract the tarbal archive, enter in the directory called AwOken 2.3, and extract also those two archives.
- Move the folders called AwOken and AwOkenDark in your .icons folder
- Type in a terminal window:
- cd .icons
- sudo cp -p AwOken/awoken-icon-theme-customization /usr/bin
- sudo cp -p AwOken/awoken-icon-theme-customization-clear /usr/bin
- sudo cp -p AwOkenDark/awoken-icon-theme-customization-dark /usr/bin
- sudo cp -p AwOkenWhite/awoken-icon-theme-customization-white /usr/bin
Screenshot AwOken Icon
How to Costumize Icon Theme AwOken icon set 2.3
- To customize the icon theme AwOken Icon, run the following command in a terminal awoken-icon-theme-customization, or
- Press Combination key ALT+F2 type awoken-icon-theme-customization
- Then follow the instructions.
How To change Awoken icon became the default icon theme on Gnome Shell or Unity
- Using Gnome Theme Selector ( Gnome tweak Tool), Press ALT-F2 type gnome-tweak-tool select theme > select AwoKen
- Using Dconf Editor, Press ALt-F dconf-editor > navigate to org > gnome > desktop > interface and manually enter the icon theme name under “icon-theme” (you can find the exact theme name by going to ~/.icons/ folder)